Monday, October 18, 2010

Economics

You're cringing already, aren't you? A blog post about Economics? What is this world coming to? Nah, stop panicking. This isn't about Economics. It's about the lack thereof. I'm sitting in Econ right now, "taking notes" and cruising the Internet. I really don't like Economics. Days like this, when I'm hearing about super massive labor markets and football, I wish I hadn't changed my major. If I was still an early childhood major, I could be drawing with crayons and playing Duck, Duck Goose right now. Instead, I'm learning about monopolies and oligopolies. Gross!

Anyway, I have writer's group tonight so that's something to look forward to, I reckon. Today, I think I'm going to read chapter 1 of my romance but I'm not sure they'll like it. Last time, I read a chapter of Willing and they really liked it but I don't know if they'll like my romance. So I'm a wee bit nervous. But we'll see. Anyway, I want to get out of this class. Guess I should go and pay attention. See ya!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment