Saturday, October 16, 2010

Let's get it started in here...

Today I attempt something new. Something I've not done before but something I am super excited about trying! Are you ready for it? You are? Sure? Ok, here goes nothin'.

I'm going to spend ALL DAY writing. Well, I'm going to the Miss NGU pageant tonight at 7 so maybe not all day but from now till about 5:30 or 6, I'm gonna be a-writin'.

I got the following all set out and ready to help me achieve greatness:

1) Ipod
2) Water
3) An easily accessible food drawer
4) Comfy clothes
5) Fleece blanket in case I get cold
6) Tylenol just in case
7) Idiot's Guide to Writing Christian Ficiton
8) Computer
9) A Voyager episode for breaks
10) A Star Wars book for breaks
11) My man journal for inspiration

And I am ready to go! So let the party begin! I'll keep you updated!

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment